Three simple steps to mediating your case:
Schedule a Mediation
- use the scheduling tool below
- provide the names of the parties and lawyers involved (if any)
- show up on the date you select
- confidential process
- less expensive than litigation
- faster than litigation case
Mediation is right for you if:
- You want to end your differences in a day rather than 6 to 12 months of litigation – you want to be able to sleep at night without worry.
- You want you and your spouse to control the outcome and not someone you don’t know or trust.
- You don’t want to spend the money to litigate a case for 6 to 12 months.
- You want to keep your dispute out of a public record.
- You want certainty about the costs of resolving your dispute.
- Over 23 years of experience mediating and litigating cases in Wake County.
- Extensive training and writing on family law and mediation.
- Extensive experience in district court, superior court, and appellate practice.
- Will travel to where you want to mediate or mediate at his office on Glenwood Avenue.
Schedule a mediation session with Scott Allen by selecting a three hour or six-hour session.
- A three-hour session is best for parties who are unrepresented by attorneys.
- A six-hour session is best for complicated mediations and mediations with attorneys involved.